Many courses are integrating Adobe Connect to communicate with students and we recommended that you test your computer before the start of the meeting. You can do this by clicking into the meeting link that should be available to you from your Learn course.
- Run the connection test before every meeting to make sure you have the latest version of flash and install the Adobe Connect Add-in if necessary
- Log in early to the Adobe Connect meeting room you will be using and test your microphone and headset
- Run the Audio Setup Wizard ahead of the meeting to test your microphone (if you are using one) before every meeting - Meeting > Audio Setup Wizard.
- Mute your microphone after connecting your audio or you will transmit audio whether you’re talking or not.
- Adobe Connect is a resource intensive application. When participating in a Connect meeting, turn off all software that is not essential to the meeting itself.
You will also find a useful Adobe Connect participant guide in the Learn Student Help.