Some of the things you may want to check include:
- The resources in the course are current (e.g. the course outline, lecture notes etc.).
- Hyperlinks to journal articles and/or websites are all working.
- Current sections, activities and resources are showing (not hidden).
- Activities and resources that are not being used and are not going to be used in the future are deleted.
- Assignment and quiz dates are current.
- If you are using groups in your course, the students have been (or will soon be) assigned into the right groups.
- The Gradebook has been set up to reflect the course assessment plan (e.g. weights of assessment items have been set).